- Updated kitchen and baths!
- New high efficiency furnace and AC condenser!
- New flooring & carpet throughout
- Updated Electrical Panel
- Fresh Interior Paint Throughout
Fully Renovatedi Fully renovated is a general marketing term applied for properties which have undergone comprehensive renovation and/or refurbishment improvements. Please review the “Renovation Highlights” and be sure to inquire about specific improvements were completed to properties in which you have interest. Ultimately, you should only depend on your observations and any reports obtained for complete accuracy.
1 Year Warrantyi This property is offered for sale in a structured format designed for turnkey property buyers. As such, a 1 year home warranty is included in the price and is currently offered through America’s Preferred Home Warranty (APHW). APHW forms must be included in your purchase-paperwork package in order to apply. Please refer to this documentation for program details.
Financing Availablei This property is eligible for financing. You are welcome to use your own lenders (please have a qualified lender pre-approval ready), or ask us for our preferred lenders and we are happy to provide a referral.
- Low maintenance townhome in popular area
- End, corner unit
- Back deck & patio for enjoyment
- Finished basement with 3rd bedroom option
- Solid construction
- Pre-completion discount opportunity (Inquire)
- Incredible cash on cash ROI – run the numbers!
- Comprehensive renovations underway
- Up to 85% financing available (see our preferred lenders page)
- Property management in place for distant buyers
Financial Overview: University Dr
Price w/ Agent
20% Down Payment
Preferred Lenders LINK
Annual Gross Income
Est. Annual Property Taxes
Annual Property Management
*Rate is for illustration only. Lender fees may apply.
Disclaimer: The estimated analysis are presented in good faith and in no way represent a commitment on the part of the Seller(s), or any affiliate thereof, to provide the returns indicated herein. Please be sure to understand the risks associated with investing in real estate and make appropriate assumptions. Any promotions or other marketing statements must be included in the transactional paperwork associated with the property in order to be valid. 2020realestate.com is not a lender or property owner. Please be sure to conduct your own due diligence and seek your own professional advice.
Preferred Insurance Provider